Senior feature: Max Henneberg

Jack Peatross, Staff Writer

Max Henneberg has been a active student at Reynolds for all four years, and has made the best out of his time at RJR.

“Being at Reynolds has helped me grow as a person,” Henneberg said.” I have met so many lifelong friends and I have made some great memories here.”

Henneberg has been involved in Acafellas for all four years. Acafellas is the all boys group of a-capella at Reynolds. He has put in a lot of time into music and loves the group of guys.

“Acafellas has been a blessing,” Henneberg said. “I love the music part of it of course but the group of guys in it is the best part.”

Henneberg has also been involved with the swim team and the lacrosse team at Reynolds. He has been a part of the swim team for three seasons and was a captain this past. This last year he decided to go out for the lacrosse team.

“Being a part of swim team was something special. It was a really tight group and that can go the same for lacrosse. Being apart of those two teams is something that I will never forget and cherish forever,” Henneberg said.

Caroline Jones, the swim coach for Reynolds, had some strong words to say about Max.

“Max was a fabulous captain this year,” Jones said. “He was a great leader for the underclassmen and a awesome swimmer.”

Next year, Henneberg will be attending  the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He looks forward to the future and can not wait for what the future has in store.