Senior feature: Jack Peatross

George Binkley, Staff Writer

Jack Peatross is involved in many activities around campus. Peatross is getting the most out of his senior year, from playing on the lacrosse team to hosting the Key Club Follies, and even writing for the Reynolds’ newspaper, Pine Whispers.

Peatross is also one of Reynolds’ Rowdies Presidents. His announcements are definitely exciting and he is always ready to amp up students for sports events. Peatross is a prime example of the school’s rowdyness, always showing up to games to support his school and friends.

“I like being a Rowdies president because I get to go to all the games and cheer on the Demons,” Peatross said. “It’s fun to bring some entertainment to those games.”

The Key Club hosts Follies every year. Peatross was one of the seven hosts of the 2019 Key Club Follies.

Peatross is a star player on the men’s varsity lacrosse team. He says that Reynolds lacrosse has prepared him for the next level.

“I love the team aspect of our team,” Peatross said. “We are all really close and Reynolds lacrosse has prepared me to play on the next level.”

Peatross is one of the staff writers on the Pine Whispers staff. Peatross exhibits enthusiasm and brings energy to the classroom everyday.

As Peatross heads off to college, Reynolds will no longer have a Jack Peatross, a true Rowdy.