Senior feature: Ryan Eisner

Anson Walldorf, Staff Writer

Ryan Eisner has become an icon around RJR the last couple of years: genius in the classroom and knowledgeable about sports.

Eisner moved to Winston-Salem from Charlotte his sophomore year of high school.

“I came to Reynolds my sophomore year,” Eisner said. “I have liked it a lot and I feel like I’ve made close friends with a lot of people and I think it has been really good for me.”

Eisner made a very easy adjustment in making the move from Myers Park to Reynolds.

“I have enjoyed Reynolds much more than Myers Park,” Eisner said.

Eisner has not only excelled socially but in the classroom as well. He was accepted to North Carolina State and Davidson earlier this year.

“[Next year] I’m going to Davidson and starting progress toward my major in chemistry,” Eisner said. “I plan to go to medical school after college…my dream job is to be an anesthesiologist.”

Eisner is also known for his love of sports. He runs a twitter account totally dedicated to sports.

“My twitter account is lit,” Eisner said. “I tweet when I think, what I think and without a care of what anybody else thinks.”

His knowledge and interest in sports is something that he is considering for his future as well.

“I think I could possibly be a sports broadcaster one day, I would like to work at CBS” Eisner said.

His has left a huge impact at RJR. He has many great opportunities waiting for him in the future.